.:: Beautiful Love ::.

Salam Alaykum.

Just wanna share this.
Meaningful reminder.


I've been through a lot of things before. 
Yet I still here.
Stay strong and smile. Laugh.
Because of HIM.
HE give me these strength.
I cry a lot.
I just keep blaming HIM.
I forgot HIM.
I didn't even remember HIM when I am happy.
I didn't learn how to be grateful.
I didn't know how repent.
I keep repeating my mistakes.
Yet HE still there.
Listen, watching, caring. For me.
How can I forgot HIM?
How can I betray HIM?
How come I do that to my Creator?


Think. Muhasabah.
Keep blaming, keep forgetting, keep repeating mistakes.
For how long?
Death is anytime.
Do we have done our responsibilities greatly?
Do we use our time wisely?
Do we be grateful for what HE has given to us?
Think. Muhasabah.




Comments

Popular Posts